We believe that the talent, creativity, and diversity of our team make Zeno Media, LLC a great place to work. If you’re passionate about spoken word audio content and reaching underserved audiences, then put your skills to work.
At Zeno Media, LLC, our New York City-based team of nearly 100 professionals create mobile apps, call to listen programs, subscription models, audio streaming and programmatic advertising that drive growth in both audience and revenue for thousands of broadcasters and publishers in over 100 countries. Zeno Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
To apply to open positions listed below, submit your resume via email to email@example.com.
Marketing and Communications Manager
Zeno Media is seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager who will be focused on crafting and delivering our product messaging with measurable results. The Manager will “own” our message and will be responsible for focused messaging both internally to our various sales teams as well as externally to customers and the investor community. The Manager will work with the Chief Strategy Officer and will be expected to assemble resources to fulfill goals.
• Understand ZenoRadio markets and customer needs
• Define ZenoRadio’s clear customer brand and value proposition, helping to grow business Collaborate with key functions to develop our product roadmap and build compelling market positioning.
• Analyze key industry trends to identify growth opportunities for ZenoRadio internationally Partner with other team members to help in defining our path to growth by shaping our identity, offerings and positioning in global markets.
• Collaborate with internal and external peers and partners to ensure that we unlock opportunity, revenue, and speed.
• Have a pulse on what is happening in the key international markets and deliver on their potential.
• Understand key local trends at a customer and industry level and share insights with international teams.
• 3-5 years marketing experience preferably working in technology, advertising, digital media, or related fields.
• Adept at developing marketing plans and presentations blending traditional and social.
• Should have some experience localizing global strategies for international markets experience with LATAM, Australia, or UK a plus.
• Marketing experience built across a variety of roles, ideally across both B2C and B2B roles.
• Experience with competitive analysis, consumer insights, positioning and business model creation.
• Experience acquiring and working with vendors and talent both in-house and remote.
• An anthropologist’s curiosity for developing world cultures.
• Impeccable written and verbal communications skills with demonstrated ability to simplify the complex and write persuasive perspectives.
• Empathetic team connector who can work with many different personality types and build consensus across teams.
• Comfortable making data driven decisions.
• Agile problem solver with high change tolerance, and ability to manage many tasks in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Passion for International Radio, Podcasts and community apps.